Smarter Technology Decisions, Better Business Results!
Advising Organizations On How To Evolve Using Technology
Technology has become fundamental to the way companies do business, and plays a critical role in every aspect of business operations. With the growth of the importance and role of technology in many enterprises, the costs and risks associated with technology have increased as well. Some companies are fortunate and have technology leadership that focuses first, last and always on the business and the impact technology can have rather than on the technology itself. For others, increasing the business focus on technology can reduce technology and general operating costs, create new competitive advantage, and ultimately drive increased value of the business.
LeverageINSIGHT is dedicated to helping senior business executives and technology executives in every industry spend less on technology and better utilize technology investments to improve the business
LeverageINSIGHT helps companies quickly identify opportunities for technology to drive real business improvements, develops action plans to do so, and helps implement those action plans while at the same time reducing the costs of sourcing and operating the necessary technology.
As LeverageINSIGHT does not sell technology or services, LeverageINSIGHT can provide truly objective and independent advice as well as unbiased oversight of the efforts of technology and service providers.
Reporting and Business Visibility
- On demand management reporting
- Increase in operational consistency
- Larger focus on critical business metrics and priorities
- Fewer surprises
Improved Operational Performance
- More efficient, more automated processes
- Improved resource planning projections and utilization
- More predictability
Improved technology service
- More formal service level commitments
- Increased availability and capability
- More predictable technology budgets
- Faster issue resolution
- Fewer headaches
- Netflix added 8.3 million customers in Q4, its biggest growth ever January 22, 2018While Netflix is facing more competition than ever, its growth isn't slowing. The company just announced its four quarter earnings results, and revealed that worldwide it added 8.3 million customers, "the highest quarter in our history and up 18 perc...
- AI-powered robot finds common soap ingredient may combat malaria January 22, 2018Around half of the world's population is at risk of contracting malaria and it causes around half a million deaths each year. However, the parasites that cause malaria are becoming more resistant to the drugs we currently use to combat them, meaning...
- Rupert Murdoch wants Facebook to pay 'trusted' publishers for content January 22, 2018Facebook has plans to tweak its News Feed to include more posts from friends and family and less from news publishers in an attempt to fix some of the platform's problems. Now news magnate Rupert Murdoch thinks that the social network should adopt a...
- Montana is the first state to enact its own net neutrality rules January 22, 2018Most of the states fighting the FCC's net neutrality repeal are counting on lawsuits or legislative measures that could take years to process, but Montana Governor Steve Bullock isn't willing to wait. He just signed an executive order requiring that...
- Hackers are stealing millions in cryptocurrency during ICOs January 22, 2018A new report from Ernst & Young details just how big of a problem security is when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Researchers collected data on 372 initial coin offerings (ICOs) that took place between 2015 and 2017 and found that over 10 percent...