Smarter Technology Decisions, Better Business Results!
Advising Organizations On How To Evolve Using Technology
Technology has become fundamental to the way companies do business, and plays a critical role in every aspect of business operations. With the growth of the importance and role of technology in many enterprises, the costs and risks associated with technology have increased as well. Some companies are fortunate and have technology leadership that focuses first, last and always on the business and the impact technology can have rather than on the technology itself. For others, increasing the business focus on technology can reduce technology and general operating costs, create new competitive advantage, and ultimately drive increased value of the business.
LeverageINSIGHT is dedicated to helping senior business executives and technology executives in every industry spend less on technology and better utilize technology investments to improve the business
LeverageINSIGHT helps companies quickly identify opportunities for technology to drive real business improvements, develops action plans to do so, and helps implement those action plans while at the same time reducing the costs of sourcing and operating the necessary technology.
As LeverageINSIGHT does not sell technology or services, LeverageINSIGHT can provide truly objective and independent advice as well as unbiased oversight of the efforts of technology and service providers.
Reporting and Business Visibility
- On demand management reporting
- Increase in operational consistency
- Larger focus on critical business metrics and priorities
- Fewer surprises
Improved Operational Performance
- More efficient, more automated processes
- Improved resource planning projections and utilization
- More predictability
Improved technology service
- More formal service level commitments
- Increased availability and capability
- More predictable technology budgets
- Faster issue resolution
- Fewer headaches
- Nissan preps its semi-autonomous driving assist for the US July 23, 2017Nissan is one step closer to bringing its semi-autonomous ProPilot Assist feature to American roads. The automaker has shed more light on the US-optimized version of the assistant ahead of its launch in the new Leaf near the end of 2017. As Nissan st...
- Twitch will stream the '80s arcade gaming show 'Starcade' July 23, 2017Starcade, the '80s TV show that had participants compete in arcade video games, will be back by the end of August. No, not as a reboot, which is in the works, but as a Twitch marathon. The video gaming platform has teamed up with Shout! Factory, the...
- Yes, Microsoft is still working on a 'Halo' TV series July 23, 2017Remember the Halo live action TV show Microsoft announced way back in 2013? Unlike Spartans that never die, it sure felt like the project's been dead for quite a while. The tech titan told AR12Gaming in an interview, though, that it has never stopped...
- Wells Fargo accidentally leaks 50,000 clients' records July 23, 2017Wells Fargo accidentally leaked thousands of sensitive documents, but not in the way you think. The bank wasn't hacked, and its computers didn't go on the fritz: it just inadvertently sent 1.4 gigabytes of files to a former financial adviser who subp...
- 'Westworld' season 2 trailer reveals a park gone horribly wrong July 23, 2017Westworld won't return to TV until 2018, but we're getting a peek at what that return will entail... and things have clearly gone downhill. A new trailer for the second season reveals that the robots are rebelling against the humans who've treated th...