Smarter Technology Decisions, Better Business Results!
Advising Organizations On How To Evolve Using Technology
Technology has become fundamental to the way companies do business, and plays a critical role in every aspect of business operations. With the growth of the importance and role of technology in many enterprises, the costs and risks associated with technology have increased as well. Some companies are fortunate and have technology leadership that focuses first, last and always on the business and the impact technology can have rather than on the technology itself. For others, increasing the business focus on technology can reduce technology and general operating costs, create new competitive advantage, and ultimately drive increased value of the business.
LeverageINSIGHT is dedicated to helping senior business executives and technology executives in every industry spend less on technology and better utilize technology investments to improve the business
LeverageINSIGHT helps companies quickly identify opportunities for technology to drive real business improvements, develops action plans to do so, and helps implement those action plans while at the same time reducing the costs of sourcing and operating the necessary technology.
As LeverageINSIGHT does not sell technology or services, LeverageINSIGHT can provide truly objective and independent advice as well as unbiased oversight of the efforts of technology and service providers.
Reporting and Business Visibility
- On demand management reporting
- Increase in operational consistency
- Larger focus on critical business metrics and priorities
- Fewer surprises
Improved Operational Performance
- More efficient, more automated processes
- Improved resource planning projections and utilization
- More predictability
Improved technology service
- More formal service level commitments
- Increased availability and capability
- More predictable technology budgets
- Faster issue resolution
- Fewer headaches
- Apple hopes cheap, not powerful, will turn around iPad sales March 22, 2017Apple has been trying to reverse declining iPad sales for several years now, without much success. For the last year and a half, that strategy could be summed up in one word: more. More power, more screen real estate, more accessories. Of course, the...
- PS4 update is causing WiFi problems for some players March 22, 2017Sony's big PS4 version 4.50 update landed two weeks ago and despite the boost in framerates, some owners are not happy their consoles have been effectively cut off from the internet. According to a thread started on the PlayStation Forums on the same...
- Watch the 'MST3K' reboot's gloriously campy first trailer March 22, 2017The first trailer for the new Mystery Science Theater 3000 is here, and it's full of camp, cheesy special effects and sassy robots. Felicia Day and Patton Oswalt are restarting the MST3K experiment, and they're subjecting captured comedian Jonah Ray...
- Destroy your opponents in 'Rocket League' Dropshot mode March 22, 2017Chaotic jet-car soccer game Rocket League just got a little crazier with its new Dropshot mode, which changes how you play the game. This free update rolls out to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC today, bringing a new competitive tournament as well as...
- Email scheme stole $100 million from two US tech companies March 22, 2017It's tempting to assume that technology workers are intelligent enough to avoid email fraud, but that's not always the case. Both the FBI and the state of New York have charged a Lithuanian man, Evaldas Rimasauskas, with perpetrating a phishing camp...