Smarter Technology Decisions, Better Business Results!
Advising Organizations On How To Evolve Using Technology
Technology has become fundamental to the way companies do business, and plays a critical role in every aspect of business operations. With the growth of the importance and role of technology in many enterprises, the costs and risks associated with technology have increased as well. Some companies are fortunate and have technology leadership that focuses first, last and always on the business and the impact technology can have rather than on the technology itself. For others, increasing the business focus on technology can reduce technology and general operating costs, create new competitive advantage, and ultimately drive increased value of the business.
LeverageINSIGHT is dedicated to helping senior business executives and technology executives in every industry spend less on technology and better utilize technology investments to improve the business
LeverageINSIGHT helps companies quickly identify opportunities for technology to drive real business improvements, develops action plans to do so, and helps implement those action plans while at the same time reducing the costs of sourcing and operating the necessary technology.
As LeverageINSIGHT does not sell technology or services, LeverageINSIGHT can provide truly objective and independent advice as well as unbiased oversight of the efforts of technology and service providers.
Reporting and Business Visibility
- On demand management reporting
- Increase in operational consistency
- Larger focus on critical business metrics and priorities
- Fewer surprises
Improved Operational Performance
- More efficient, more automated processes
- Improved resource planning projections and utilization
- More predictability
Improved technology service
- More formal service level commitments
- Increased availability and capability
- More predictable technology budgets
- Faster issue resolution
- Fewer headaches
- Zepp phone apps use AI to study your basketball shots May 29, 2017You may know Zepp for sports tracking sensors you can slap on your baseball bat or soccer ball, but its latest tracking involves little more than your phone and a good view of the action. Its game recording and training apps (Android, iOS) are adding...
- 'Rime' creators will remove anti-tampering code if it's cracked May 29, 2017Game studios that use digital rights management (DRM) tools tend to defend it to the death, even after it's been cracked. It prevents 'casual' piracy and cheating, they sometimes argue. However, Rime developer Tequila Works is taking a decidedly diff...
- Stars can turn into black holes without a supernova May 28, 2017As a rule, astronomers believe that stars have to explode in a supernova before they collapse into black holes. That violent death is always the cue, right? Not necessarily. Researchers have spotted a massive star 22 million light years away, N69...
- Nintendo might not be done boosting Switch production May 28, 2017It's no secret that Nintendo is facing a ton of demand for the Switch, to the point where it reportedly doubled production to keep up. Even that figure might be a tad conservative, however. The Financial Times' supply chain sources claim that Nintend...
- USB-powered Sega Nomad gives you near-endless game time May 28, 2017Sega's Genesis Nomad was always something of a compromise (it was running 16-bit console games on mid-1990s handheld tech), but the battery life was a particularly sore point: it took six AA batteries just to get 3 hours of play time. Wouldn't it be...