Smarter Technology Decisions, Better Business Results!
Advising Organizations On How To Evolve Using Technology
Technology has become fundamental to the way companies do business, and plays a critical role in every aspect of business operations. With the growth of the importance and role of technology in many enterprises, the costs and risks associated with technology have increased as well. Some companies are fortunate and have technology leadership that focuses first, last and always on the business and the impact technology can have rather than on the technology itself. For others, increasing the business focus on technology can reduce technology and general operating costs, create new competitive advantage, and ultimately drive increased value of the business.
LeverageINSIGHT is dedicated to helping senior business executives and technology executives in every industry spend less on technology and better utilize technology investments to improve the business
LeverageINSIGHT helps companies quickly identify opportunities for technology to drive real business improvements, develops action plans to do so, and helps implement those action plans while at the same time reducing the costs of sourcing and operating the necessary technology.
As LeverageINSIGHT does not sell technology or services, LeverageINSIGHT can provide truly objective and independent advice as well as unbiased oversight of the efforts of technology and service providers.
Reporting and Business Visibility
- On demand management reporting
- Increase in operational consistency
- Larger focus on critical business metrics and priorities
- Fewer surprises
Improved Operational Performance
- More efficient, more automated processes
- Improved resource planning projections and utilization
- More predictability
Improved technology service
- More formal service level commitments
- Increased availability and capability
- More predictable technology budgets
- Faster issue resolution
- Fewer headaches
- YouTube will fight fake news by offering workshops to teens April 23, 2017Google is already flagging fake news, but it knows that isn't always enough. People need to recognize what fake news is, too. To that end, its YouTube wing just launched an Internet Citizens program that will teach UK teens to spot fake news throug...
- Europe may harmonize how internet companies fight hate speech April 23, 2017Internet companies are already taking action against hate speech, but it's no secret that they don't always tackle it in the same way. One may delete the hostile material immediately, while the other might spend days reviewing it before taking actio...
- Artificially bright clouds might save the Great Barrier Reef April 23, 2017Australia's Great Barrier Reef is dying due to changes in ocean temperature, and conventional attempts to save it (such as improving water quality or limiting fishing) haven't panned out. However, scientists might have an unusual approach that works...
- China proves its first resupply spacecraft can reach orbit April 23, 2017China's space program just hit a milestone: according to Reuters, its first cargo probe has successfully proven that it can ferry supplies to orbit. Tianzhou-1 took off from the Wenchang Satellite Launch Center in the mainland on April 20th. In the e...
- Verizon's Galaxy S8 won't help you shop on Amazon April 22, 2017Samsung already gave a heads-up that Bixby wouldn't be complete when the Galaxy S8 launched, but Verizon customers will have to make do with less than most... for a while, anyway. The American carrier has confirmed to CNET that its version of the S8...