Smarter Technology Decisions, Better Business Results!
Advising Organizations On How To Evolve Using Technology
Technology has become fundamental to the way companies do business, and plays a critical role in every aspect of business operations. With the growth of the importance and role of technology in many enterprises, the costs and risks associated with technology have increased as well. Some companies are fortunate and have technology leadership that focuses first, last and always on the business and the impact technology can have rather than on the technology itself. For others, increasing the business focus on technology can reduce technology and general operating costs, create new competitive advantage, and ultimately drive increased value of the business.
LeverageINSIGHT is dedicated to helping senior business executives and technology executives in every industry spend less on technology and better utilize technology investments to improve the business
LeverageINSIGHT helps companies quickly identify opportunities for technology to drive real business improvements, develops action plans to do so, and helps implement those action plans while at the same time reducing the costs of sourcing and operating the necessary technology.
As LeverageINSIGHT does not sell technology or services, LeverageINSIGHT can provide truly objective and independent advice as well as unbiased oversight of the efforts of technology and service providers.
Reporting and Business Visibility
- On demand management reporting
- Increase in operational consistency
- Larger focus on critical business metrics and priorities
- Fewer surprises
Improved Operational Performance
- More efficient, more automated processes
- Improved resource planning projections and utilization
- More predictability
Improved technology service
- More formal service level commitments
- Increased availability and capability
- More predictable technology budgets
- Faster issue resolution
- Fewer headaches
- Apple's former GPU maker Imagination agrees to £550 million sale September 23, 2017Losing Apple as a customer can be rough for a supplier, as Imagination Technologies found out. In April, the UK chipmaker announced that the folks in Cupertino planned to develop their own mobile GPUs and would no longer rely on its PowerVR tech for...
- YouTube’s 'Creators for Change’ premiere at Tribeca's TV Festival September 23, 2017You can find almost anything on YouTube these days, but with the "Creators for Change" program, the site had a specific goal in mind: Show how its platform could be used for social good. Tonight at the first ever Tribeca TV Festival, YouTube premiere...
- Intel's Project Alloy VR headset is dead September 23, 2017Intel won't be releasing its Project Alloy VR headset platform anytime this year -- in fact, it won't be releasing the technology at all. The tech giant has officially killed the initiative, which aimed to provide partner companies an open reference...
- Nintendo rolls out two-step authentication for online accounts September 23, 2017Nintendo now supports two-factor verification to its Nintendo Accounts. This adds another layer of security by requiring codes generated from the Google Authenticator app, though it comes years later than most other gaming platforms.
- Uber's new chief says the company is paying for its bad rep September 23, 2017New company chief Dara Khosrowshahi has sent out an email to his employees about London, and it shows that the company might truly be under a different kind of leadership now. One that doesn't sound like it'll encourage "hustlin'" and overlook bad be...