Making Technology Procurement And Provider Management Simple
LeverageSOURCE, Leverage’s Strategic Sourcing practice, is all about making the sourcing and ongoing management of qualified technology providers simple, effective and repeatable. We have sourced over $40M worth of technology goods and services for our diverse client base utilizing our sourcing methodology ASCEND . It is designed to match your company’s culture with the proper technology providers and allow you to utilize tools and resources required to realize improved IT value. Our approach focus on the business, finance and operations first. Then we apply the proper technology product or service provider to match. LeverageSOURCE provides you with a high quality method for purchasing that allows you to achieve ongoing costs savings. The end goal is to provide a well-designed sourcing process and plan that does not hold you “hostage” to the providers or an outdated sourcing process. Our end to end process takes your business requirements and sources the appropriate technology providers based not just on cost, but on the culture and impact to the organization and its adoption of the technology.
When you couple the methodology, our professional resources and our in depth knowledge of regional providers, the combination provides a turnkey set of solutions that is scalable and manageable to the organization.
The right specialty provider for the right project.
Benefits That Last
- Reduced procurement time; faster solutions
- Increase efficiencies through a standardized
- provider management process
- Reduce costs by making educated purchasing decisions
- Centralize provider information for easy access and review
- Understand the risk and exposure from your key provider relationships
- Detailed and global reporting on key providers
- SoundCloud shows how its algorithms influence music streams November 20, 2017SoundCloud wants the world (and, more importantly, record labels) to know that it can break artists too. And, who can blame it. It must sting when Apple Music declares that it helped Post Malone (who went viral on SoundCloud before invading the Billb...
- 'A Wrinkle in Time' trailer shows off a planet-hopping adventure November 20, 2017A Wrinkle in Time is a classic sci-fi novel that's being brought to the big screen by director Ava Duverney. The book, originally published in 1963, is by Madeleine L'Engle and features Meg Murry, a twelve-year-old girl who goes on a quest across the...
- Rare metals could make hydrogen-powered cars more efficient November 20, 2017Despite being much faster to fuel up than EVs, hydrogen fuel cell-powered cars have largely failed to make an impact. There are various reasons for that like the crazy expensive infrastructure and hydrogen's explosiveness, but the main one is that fr...
- 'Valkyria Chronicles' sequel will go back to its strategy roots November 20, 2017Sega is finally making a proper sequel to Valkyria Chronicles. The original, which came out in 2008, was a refreshing blend of top-down strategy and third-person warfare. You led rookie officer Welkin Gunther and his makeshift squad through a fantasy...
- Pixel 2 buzzing noise will be fixed with upcoming update November 20, 2017Not all of Google's Pixel-oriented updates have been as fun as the recent introduction of Lens to its flagship phones. Mainly, the big G has been scrambling to fix display and audio issues plaguing its big guns. The same goes for its upcoming update...