Making Technology Procurement And Provider Management Simple
LeverageSOURCE, Leverage’s Strategic Sourcing practice, is all about making the sourcing and ongoing management of qualified technology providers simple, effective and repeatable. We have sourced over $40M worth of technology goods and services for our diverse client base utilizing our sourcing methodology ASCEND . It is designed to match your company’s culture with the proper technology providers and allow you to utilize tools and resources required to realize improved IT value. Our approach focus on the business, finance and operations first. Then we apply the proper technology product or service provider to match. LeverageSOURCE provides you with a high quality method for purchasing that allows you to achieve ongoing costs savings. The end goal is to provide a well-designed sourcing process and plan that does not hold you “hostage” to the providers or an outdated sourcing process. Our end to end process takes your business requirements and sources the appropriate technology providers based not just on cost, but on the culture and impact to the organization and its adoption of the technology.
When you couple the methodology, our professional resources and our in depth knowledge of regional providers, the combination provides a turnkey set of solutions that is scalable and manageable to the organization.
The right specialty provider for the right project.
Benefits That Last
- Reduced procurement time; faster solutions
- Increase efficiencies through a standardized
- provider management process
- Reduce costs by making educated purchasing decisions
- Centralize provider information for easy access and review
- Understand the risk and exposure from your key provider relationships
- Detailed and global reporting on key providers
- YouTube will fight fake news by offering workshops to teens April 23, 2017Google is already flagging fake news, but it knows that isn't always enough. People need to recognize what fake news is, too. To that end, its YouTube wing just launched an Internet Citizens program that will teach UK teens to spot fake news throug...
- Europe may harmonize how internet companies fight hate speech April 23, 2017Internet companies are already taking action against hate speech, but it's no secret that they don't always tackle it in the same way. One may delete the hostile material immediately, while the other might spend days reviewing it before taking actio...
- Artificially bright clouds might save the Great Barrier Reef April 23, 2017Australia's Great Barrier Reef is dying due to changes in ocean temperature, and conventional attempts to save it (such as improving water quality or limiting fishing) haven't panned out. However, scientists might have an unusual approach that works...
- China proves its first resupply spacecraft can reach orbit April 23, 2017China's space program just hit a milestone: according to Reuters, its first cargo probe has successfully proven that it can ferry supplies to orbit. Tianzhou-1 took off from the Wenchang Satellite Launch Center in the mainland on April 20th. In the e...
- Verizon's Galaxy S8 won't help you shop on Amazon April 22, 2017Samsung already gave a heads-up that Bixby wouldn't be complete when the Galaxy S8 launched, but Verizon customers will have to make do with less than most... for a while, anyway. The American carrier has confirmed to CNET that its version of the S8...