Making Technology Procurement And Provider Management Simple
LeverageSOURCE, Leverage’s Strategic Sourcing practice, is all about making the sourcing and ongoing management of qualified technology providers simple, effective and repeatable. We have sourced over $40M worth of technology goods and services for our diverse client base utilizing our sourcing methodology ASCEND . It is designed to match your company’s culture with the proper technology providers and allow you to utilize tools and resources required to realize improved IT value. Our approach focus on the business, finance and operations first. Then we apply the proper technology product or service provider to match. LeverageSOURCE provides you with a high quality method for purchasing that allows you to achieve ongoing costs savings. The end goal is to provide a well-designed sourcing process and plan that does not hold you “hostage” to the providers or an outdated sourcing process. Our end to end process takes your business requirements and sources the appropriate technology providers based not just on cost, but on the culture and impact to the organization and its adoption of the technology.
When you couple the methodology, our professional resources and our in depth knowledge of regional providers, the combination provides a turnkey set of solutions that is scalable and manageable to the organization.
The right specialty provider for the right project.
Benefits That Last
- Reduced procurement time; faster solutions
- Increase efficiencies through a standardized
- provider management process
- Reduce costs by making educated purchasing decisions
- Centralize provider information for easy access and review
- Understand the risk and exposure from your key provider relationships
- Detailed and global reporting on key providers
- Apple hopes cheap, not powerful, will turn around iPad sales March 22, 2017Apple has been trying to reverse declining iPad sales for several years now, without much success. For the last year and a half, that strategy could be summed up in one word: more. More power, more screen real estate, more accessories. Of course, the...
- PS4 update is causing WiFi problems for some players March 22, 2017Sony's big PS4 version 4.50 update landed two weeks ago and despite the boost in framerates, some owners are not happy their consoles have been effectively cut off from the internet. According to a thread started on the PlayStation Forums on the same...
- Watch the 'MST3K' reboot's gloriously campy first trailer March 22, 2017The first trailer for the new Mystery Science Theater 3000 is here, and it's full of camp, cheesy special effects and sassy robots. Felicia Day and Patton Oswalt are restarting the MST3K experiment, and they're subjecting captured comedian Jonah Ray...
- Destroy your opponents in 'Rocket League' Dropshot mode March 22, 2017Chaotic jet-car soccer game Rocket League just got a little crazier with its new Dropshot mode, which changes how you play the game. This free update rolls out to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC today, bringing a new competitive tournament as well as...
- Email scheme stole $100 million from two US tech companies March 22, 2017It's tempting to assume that technology workers are intelligent enough to avoid email fraud, but that's not always the case. Both the FBI and the state of New York have charged a Lithuanian man, Evaldas Rimasauskas, with perpetrating a phishing camp...