Making Technology Procurement And Provider Management Simple
LeverageSOURCE, Leverage’s Strategic Sourcing practice, is all about making the sourcing and ongoing management of qualified technology providers simple, effective and repeatable. We have sourced over $40M worth of technology goods and services for our diverse client base utilizing our sourcing methodology ASCEND . It is designed to match your company’s culture with the proper technology providers and allow you to utilize tools and resources required to realize improved IT value. Our approach focus on the business, finance and operations first. Then we apply the proper technology product or service provider to match. LeverageSOURCE provides you with a high quality method for purchasing that allows you to achieve ongoing costs savings. The end goal is to provide a well-designed sourcing process and plan that does not hold you “hostage” to the providers or an outdated sourcing process. Our end to end process takes your business requirements and sources the appropriate technology providers based not just on cost, but on the culture and impact to the organization and its adoption of the technology.
When you couple the methodology, our professional resources and our in depth knowledge of regional providers, the combination provides a turnkey set of solutions that is scalable and manageable to the organization.
The right specialty provider for the right project.
Benefits That Last
- Reduced procurement time; faster solutions
- Increase efficiencies through a standardized
- provider management process
- Reduce costs by making educated purchasing decisions
- Centralize provider information for easy access and review
- Understand the risk and exposure from your key provider relationships
- Detailed and global reporting on key providers
- Nissan preps its semi-autonomous driving assist for the US July 23, 2017Nissan is one step closer to bringing its semi-autonomous ProPilot Assist feature to American roads. The automaker has shed more light on the US-optimized version of the assistant ahead of its launch in the new Leaf near the end of 2017. As Nissan st...
- Twitch will stream the '80s arcade gaming show 'Starcade' July 23, 2017Starcade, the '80s TV show that had participants compete in arcade video games, will be back by the end of August. No, not as a reboot, which is in the works, but as a Twitch marathon. The video gaming platform has teamed up with Shout! Factory, the...
- Yes, Microsoft is still working on a 'Halo' TV series July 23, 2017Remember the Halo live action TV show Microsoft announced way back in 2013? Unlike Spartans that never die, it sure felt like the project's been dead for quite a while. The tech titan told AR12Gaming in an interview, though, that it has never stopped...
- Wells Fargo accidentally leaks 50,000 clients' records July 23, 2017Wells Fargo accidentally leaked thousands of sensitive documents, but not in the way you think. The bank wasn't hacked, and its computers didn't go on the fritz: it just inadvertently sent 1.4 gigabytes of files to a former financial adviser who subp...
- 'Westworld' season 2 trailer reveals a park gone horribly wrong July 23, 2017Westworld won't return to TV until 2018, but we're getting a peek at what that return will entail... and things have clearly gone downhill. A new trailer for the second season reveals that the robots are rebelling against the humans who've treated th...