Making Technology Procurement And Provider Management Simple
LeverageSOURCE, Leverage’s Strategic Sourcing practice, is all about making the sourcing and ongoing management of qualified technology providers simple, effective and repeatable. We have sourced over $40M worth of technology goods and services for our diverse client base utilizing our sourcing methodology ASCEND . It is designed to match your company’s culture with the proper technology providers and allow you to utilize tools and resources required to realize improved IT value. Our approach focus on the business, finance and operations first. Then we apply the proper technology product or service provider to match. LeverageSOURCE provides you with a high quality method for purchasing that allows you to achieve ongoing costs savings. The end goal is to provide a well-designed sourcing process and plan that does not hold you “hostage” to the providers or an outdated sourcing process. Our end to end process takes your business requirements and sources the appropriate technology providers based not just on cost, but on the culture and impact to the organization and its adoption of the technology.
When you couple the methodology, our professional resources and our in depth knowledge of regional providers, the combination provides a turnkey set of solutions that is scalable and manageable to the organization.
The right specialty provider for the right project.
Benefits That Last
- Reduced procurement time; faster solutions
- Increase efficiencies through a standardized
- provider management process
- Reduce costs by making educated purchasing decisions
- Centralize provider information for easy access and review
- Understand the risk and exposure from your key provider relationships
- Detailed and global reporting on key providers
- Google Duo can share your Android phone's screen May 20, 2018Google Duo has just made it easier to play tech support to friends and family: the video chat app's latest version comes with the ability to share your screen during a call. To access the feature, simply tap on your screen to see the new screensharin...
- North Korea-linked hackers targeted defectors with Android spyware May 20, 2018When Android malware slips into the Google Play Store, it's usually there to push unwanted ads or perpetuate a scam. McAfee researchers, however, have discovered something more sinister. A North Korean group nicknamed Sun Team recently posted three...
- AT&T's Dash-like smart button doesn't need WiFi May 20, 2018AT&T has launched a new product called LTE-M button, which allows users to place an order online in one click. Yes, it sounds just like Amazon Dash -- in fact, it's powered by Amazon Web Services -- but since it's connected to AT&T's LTE-M ne...
- Apple clamps down on calling apps in China to obey local laws May 19, 2018China has been giving Apple grief over more than VPN apps, it seems. The 9to5Mac team has obtained messages telling iOS developers to remove CallKit (a framework that uses an Apple-made calling interface for other apps) from their apps if they want t...
- Samsung will debut Bixby 2.0 with the next Galaxy Note May 19, 2018Samsung has been teasing its upgraded Bixby 2.0 assistant for several months now, but when is it actually going to show up in something you can buy? It shouldn't take too much longer. The company's AI research center head Gray G. Lee told the Korea H...