Making Technology Procurement And Provider Management Simple
LeverageSOURCE, Leverage’s Strategic Sourcing practice, is all about making the sourcing and ongoing management of qualified technology providers simple, effective and repeatable. We have sourced over $40M worth of technology goods and services for our diverse client base utilizing our sourcing methodology ASCEND . It is designed to match your company’s culture with the proper technology providers and allow you to utilize tools and resources required to realize improved IT value. Our approach focus on the business, finance and operations first. Then we apply the proper technology product or service provider to match. LeverageSOURCE provides you with a high quality method for purchasing that allows you to achieve ongoing costs savings. The end goal is to provide a well-designed sourcing process and plan that does not hold you “hostage” to the providers or an outdated sourcing process. Our end to end process takes your business requirements and sources the appropriate technology providers based not just on cost, but on the culture and impact to the organization and its adoption of the technology.
When you couple the methodology, our professional resources and our in depth knowledge of regional providers, the combination provides a turnkey set of solutions that is scalable and manageable to the organization.
The right specialty provider for the right project.
Benefits That Last
- Reduced procurement time; faster solutions
- Increase efficiencies through a standardized
- provider management process
- Reduce costs by making educated purchasing decisions
- Centralize provider information for easy access and review
- Understand the risk and exposure from your key provider relationships
- Detailed and global reporting on key providers
- iPhone muggers turn to phishing to access the device February 25, 2017If your phone was stolen or got lost somewhere, keep an eye out for any suspicious texts or emails: thieves and muggers could have a high-tech trick up their sleeves. A Brazilian woman who got robbed began receiving phishing attempts not long after t...
- Draft 5G specs lay the groundwork for a real standard February 25, 2017With all the hype around early 5G launches and tests, there's one glaring problem: the telecom industry hasn't really defined what 5G is. However, the super-fast wireless is starting to take shape. The International Telecommunication Union has publ...
- Six Flags' new VR roller coaster is both breathtaking and broken February 25, 2017Imagine screaming through deep space, swerving through the wreckage of exploding starships in a high-octane scene plucked straight out of a science fiction movie. Suddenly the universe stops, frozen in time as your body continues to hurl through the...
- BlackBerry's KEYone is an exciting return to form February 25, 2017With a global launch in the works and the hopes of diehards at an all-time high, the pressure was on BlackBerry and TCL to deliver on all that Mercury hype. We can't render an official verdict yet, but my gut tells me they're onto something. Say hell...
- BlackBerry's 'Mercury' phone is now the KEYone February 25, 2017What was once known as the BlackBerry "Mercury" is now the KEYone. (Yeah, I don't like the name either.) At a press conference in Barcelona, TCL -- the new steward of BlackBerry's hardware efforts -- introduced, or rather re-introduced, its first And...