Tools and Methods
Repeatable and Scalable tools allow us to be more efficient for you.
Our “Toolbox” mentality
We view the sourcing process as a series of steps associated with specific tools designed to make the operation run smoothly as well as keep ALL providers accountable. Whether it is a contract management tool or a requirements matrix, all of these tools are designed to provide upfront and long term value to the organization.
Simplicity. We subscribe to a Simplicity Serves mentality. In other words, the approach to our work is very simple and highly efficient. The Methods we have developed allow us to approach projects and information gathering in a very systematic and repeatable way.
Our Sourcing Methodology ASCEND
Analyze – Gather information on your current technology projects, providers and technology spending process
Select – Identify providers that meet your culture for your project.
Collaborate – Work with you to create a custom sourcing strategy and plan
Engage – Work with providers for project bid, negotiations and deployment
Normalize – Post project review against statement of work; integrate provider into sourcing process
Direct – Document, monitor, evaluate and mange key providers performance with scorecards and matrices
- Netflix added 8.3 million customers in Q4, its biggest growth ever January 22, 2018While Netflix is facing more competition than ever, its growth isn't slowing. The company just announced its four quarter earnings results, and revealed that worldwide it added 8.3 million customers, "the highest quarter in our history and up 18 perc...
- AI-powered robot finds common soap ingredient may combat malaria January 22, 2018Around half of the world's population is at risk of contracting malaria and it causes around half a million deaths each year. However, the parasites that cause malaria are becoming more resistant to the drugs we currently use to combat them, meaning...
- Rupert Murdoch wants Facebook to pay 'trusted' publishers for content January 22, 2018Facebook has plans to tweak its News Feed to include more posts from friends and family and less from news publishers in an attempt to fix some of the platform's problems. Now news magnate Rupert Murdoch thinks that the social network should adopt a...
- Montana is the first state to enact its own net neutrality rules January 22, 2018Most of the states fighting the FCC's net neutrality repeal are counting on lawsuits or legislative measures that could take years to process, but Montana Governor Steve Bullock isn't willing to wait. He just signed an executive order requiring that...
- Hackers are stealing millions in cryptocurrency during ICOs January 22, 2018A new report from Ernst & Young details just how big of a problem security is when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Researchers collected data on 372 initial coin offerings (ICOs) that took place between 2015 and 2017 and found that over 10 percent...