Tools and Methods
Repeatable and Scalable tools allow us to be more efficient for you.
Our “Toolbox” mentality
We view the sourcing process as a series of steps associated with specific tools designed to make the operation run smoothly as well as keep ALL providers accountable. Whether it is a contract management tool or a requirements matrix, all of these tools are designed to provide upfront and long term value to the organization.
Simplicity. We subscribe to a Simplicity Serves mentality. In other words, the approach to our work is very simple and highly efficient. The Methods we have developed allow us to approach projects and information gathering in a very systematic and repeatable way.
Our Sourcing Methodology ASCEND
Analyze – Gather information on your current technology projects, providers and technology spending process
Select – Identify providers that meet your culture for your project.
Collaborate – Work with you to create a custom sourcing strategy and plan
Engage – Work with providers for project bid, negotiations and deployment
Normalize – Post project review against statement of work; integrate provider into sourcing process
Direct – Document, monitor, evaluate and mange key providers performance with scorecards and matrices
- Nissan preps its semi-autonomous driving assist for the US July 23, 2017Nissan is one step closer to bringing its semi-autonomous ProPilot Assist feature to American roads. The automaker has shed more light on the US-optimized version of the assistant ahead of its launch in the new Leaf near the end of 2017. As Nissan st...
- Twitch will stream the '80s arcade gaming show 'Starcade' July 23, 2017Starcade, the '80s TV show that had participants compete in arcade video games, will be back by the end of August. No, not as a reboot, which is in the works, but as a Twitch marathon. The video gaming platform has teamed up with Shout! Factory, the...
- Yes, Microsoft is still working on a 'Halo' TV series July 23, 2017Remember the Halo live action TV show Microsoft announced way back in 2013? Unlike Spartans that never die, it sure felt like the project's been dead for quite a while. The tech titan told AR12Gaming in an interview, though, that it has never stopped...
- Wells Fargo accidentally leaks 50,000 clients' records July 23, 2017Wells Fargo accidentally leaked thousands of sensitive documents, but not in the way you think. The bank wasn't hacked, and its computers didn't go on the fritz: it just inadvertently sent 1.4 gigabytes of files to a former financial adviser who subp...
- 'Westworld' season 2 trailer reveals a park gone horribly wrong July 23, 2017Westworld won't return to TV until 2018, but we're getting a peek at what that return will entail... and things have clearly gone downhill. A new trailer for the second season reveals that the robots are rebelling against the humans who've treated th...