Tools and Methods
Repeatable and Scalable tools allow us to be more efficient for you.
Our “Toolbox” mentality
We view the sourcing process as a series of steps associated with specific tools designed to make the operation run smoothly as well as keep ALL providers accountable. Whether it is a contract management tool or a requirements matrix, all of these tools are designed to provide upfront and long term value to the organization.
Simplicity. We subscribe to a Simplicity Serves mentality. In other words, the approach to our work is very simple and highly efficient. The Methods we have developed allow us to approach projects and information gathering in a very systematic and repeatable way.
Our Sourcing Methodology ASCEND
Analyze – Gather information on your current technology projects, providers and technology spending process
Select – Identify providers that meet your culture for your project.
Collaborate – Work with you to create a custom sourcing strategy and plan
Engage – Work with providers for project bid, negotiations and deployment
Normalize – Post project review against statement of work; integrate provider into sourcing process
Direct – Document, monitor, evaluate and mange key providers performance with scorecards and matrices
- Apple's former GPU maker Imagination agrees to £550 million sale September 23, 2017Losing Apple as a customer can be rough for a supplier, as Imagination Technologies found out. In April, the UK chipmaker announced that the folks in Cupertino planned to develop their own mobile GPUs and would no longer rely on its PowerVR tech for...
- YouTube’s 'Creators for Change’ premiere at Tribeca's TV Festival September 23, 2017You can find almost anything on YouTube these days, but with the "Creators for Change" program, the site had a specific goal in mind: Show how its platform could be used for social good. Tonight at the first ever Tribeca TV Festival, YouTube premiere...
- Intel's Project Alloy VR headset is dead September 23, 2017Intel won't be releasing its Project Alloy VR headset platform anytime this year -- in fact, it won't be releasing the technology at all. The tech giant has officially killed the initiative, which aimed to provide partner companies an open reference...
- Nintendo rolls out two-step authentication for online accounts September 23, 2017Nintendo now supports two-factor verification to its Nintendo Accounts. This adds another layer of security by requiring codes generated from the Google Authenticator app, though it comes years later than most other gaming platforms.
- Uber's new chief says the company is paying for its bad rep September 23, 2017New company chief Dara Khosrowshahi has sent out an email to his employees about London, and it shows that the company might truly be under a different kind of leadership now. One that doesn't sound like it'll encourage "hustlin'" and overlook bad be...