Tools and Methods
Repeatable and Scalable tools allow us to be more efficient for you.
Our “Toolbox” mentality
We view the sourcing process as a series of steps associated with specific tools designed to make the operation run smoothly as well as keep ALL providers accountable. Whether it is a contract management tool or a requirements matrix, all of these tools are designed to provide upfront and long term value to the organization.
Simplicity. We subscribe to a Simplicity Serves mentality. In other words, the approach to our work is very simple and highly efficient. The Methods we have developed allow us to approach projects and information gathering in a very systematic and repeatable way.
Our Sourcing Methodology ASCEND
Analyze – Gather information on your current technology projects, providers and technology spending process
Select – Identify providers that meet your culture for your project.
Collaborate – Work with you to create a custom sourcing strategy and plan
Engage – Work with providers for project bid, negotiations and deployment
Normalize – Post project review against statement of work; integrate provider into sourcing process
Direct – Document, monitor, evaluate and mange key providers performance with scorecards and matrices
- Google Duo can share your Android phone's screen May 20, 2018Google Duo has just made it easier to play tech support to friends and family: the video chat app's latest version comes with the ability to share your screen during a call. To access the feature, simply tap on your screen to see the new screensharin...
- North Korea-linked hackers targeted defectors with Android spyware May 20, 2018When Android malware slips into the Google Play Store, it's usually there to push unwanted ads or perpetuate a scam. McAfee researchers, however, have discovered something more sinister. A North Korean group nicknamed Sun Team recently posted three...
- AT&T's Dash-like smart button doesn't need WiFi May 20, 2018AT&T has launched a new product called LTE-M button, which allows users to place an order online in one click. Yes, it sounds just like Amazon Dash -- in fact, it's powered by Amazon Web Services -- but since it's connected to AT&T's LTE-M ne...
- Apple clamps down on calling apps in China to obey local laws May 19, 2018China has been giving Apple grief over more than VPN apps, it seems. The 9to5Mac team has obtained messages telling iOS developers to remove CallKit (a framework that uses an Apple-made calling interface for other apps) from their apps if they want t...
- Samsung will debut Bixby 2.0 with the next Galaxy Note May 19, 2018Samsung has been teasing its upgraded Bixby 2.0 assistant for several months now, but when is it actually going to show up in something you can buy? It shouldn't take too much longer. The company's AI research center head Gray G. Lee told the Korea H...